Along The Way Knit Sweater
SIZE & FIT
Hayley is 5’7” and wears a Size Small. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 30”, and Bust is 32”.
- Size S: Length measures 22.1”(56cm) with a 39.4” (100cm) bust
- Size M: Length measures 22.6”(57.5cm) with a 40.9”(104cm) bust
- Size L: Length measures 23.2”(59cm) with a 42.5”(108cm) bust
- Size XL: Length measures 23.8”(60.5cm) with a 44.1”(112cm) bust
- Relaxed Fit
- Long Sleeves
- Not Lined
- Hand wash cold / Dry Flat
- Patterns may vary
- Materials may have natural variations
- Colors may vary from different viewing devices.
A fall favorite! The Along The Way Knit Sweater Knit Sweater featuring a breathable knit fabric, O-neckline. For a complete look style with your favorite high waisted skinny jeans and booties!
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.