Pattern Bat Sleeve Shirt
- Material: Polyester & Cotton
- Bat Sleeve
- Solid Color
- Stylish loose
- Not Lined
The oversized silhouette creates a relaxed appeal which is ideal for casual outfits. Bat sleeves create a romantic yet modern look. An ideal length for tucking into a pencil skirt or wearing over a pair of jeans on the weekend. Soft to touch and loose enough to layer over t-shirts or vests for extra warmth.
SIZE & FIT
- Size S: Length measures 28.7”(73cm) with a 68.9”(175cm) bust and 12.6”(32cm) sleeves
- Size M: Length measures 28.7”(73cm) with a 70.9”(180cm) bust and 13.0”(33cm) sleeves
- Size L: Length measures 28.7”(73cm) with a 72.8”(185cm) bust and 13.4”(34cm) sleeves
- Size XL: Length measures 28.7”(73cm) with a 74.8”(190cm) bust and 13.8”(35cm) sleeves
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.