Single Breasted Denim Skirt
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’9” and wears a Size M. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 37”, and Bust is 35”.
- Size S: Side Length measures 16.5”(42cm) with an 35.8”(91cm) hip and 25.6”(65cm) waist
- Size M: Side Length measures 16.9”(43cm) with an 37.4”(95cm) hip and 27.2”(69cm) waist
- Size L: Side Length measures 17.3”(44cm) with an 39.0”(99cm) hip and 28.7”(73cm) waist
- Size XL: Side Length measures 17.7”(45.5cm) with an 41.3”(105cm) hip and 31.1”(79cm) waist
- Main Fabric: Polyester/Cotton
- Above the Knee
- Button Decoration
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.