Tell You Quietly Houndstooth Irregular Skirt
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’85” and wears a Size Small. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 24.0”, Hips 33.5”, and Bust is 32.3”.
- Size S: Length measures 15.7”(40cm) with a 35.4”(90cm) hip and 26.0”(65cm) waist
- Size M: Length measures 16.1”(41cm) with a 37.0”(94cm) hip and 27.2”(69cm) waist
- Size L: Length measures 16.5”(42cm) with a 38.6”(98cm) hip and 28.7”(73cm) waist
- Size XL: Length measures 17.1”(43.5cm) with a 40.9”(104cm) hip and 31.1”(79cm) waist
- Mini Skirt
- 100% Polyester
- Cross, Asymmetrical, Zipper
- No Belt
Street Corner Slim Skirt is bound to leave a lasting impression on everyone you meet! Pair with the matching top for a complete look!
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.