Ambiguous Corduroy High Waist Skirt
SIZE & FIT
- Size S: Length measures 16.1”(41cm) with a 36.2”(92cm) hip and 26.8”(68cm) waist
- Size M: Length measures 16.5”(42cm) with a 37.8”(96cm) hip and 28.3”(72cm) waist
- Size L: Length measures 16.9”(43cm) with a 39.4”(100cm) hip and 29.9”(76cm) waist
- Size XL: Length measures 17.3”(44cm) with a 40.9”(104cm) hip and 31.5”(80cm) waist
- True to Size
- Polyester and Cotton blend
- Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat
- No Stretch Fabrication
- Button Closure
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.