Checked High Waist Tie Shorts
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’9” and wears a Size M. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 37”, and Bust is 35”.
- Size S: Pant Length measures 13.8”(35cm) with a 35.4”(90cm) hip and 25.6”(65cm) waist
- Size M: Pant Length measures 14.2”(36cm) with a 37.0”(94cm) hip and 27.2”(69cm) waist
- Size L: Pant Length measures 14.6”(37cm) with a 38.6”(98cm) hip and 28.7”(73cm) waist
- Size XL: Pant Length measures 15.0”(38cm) with a 40.8”(102cm) hip and 30.3”(77cm) waist
- Drawstring Design
- Without belt
- Polyester/Cotton/Spandex blend
- Check cloth
- Micro Ra
- Whit Pocket
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.