Falling Down Contrast Binding Bodycon Dress
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’9” and wears a Size Small. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25.6”, Hips 35.4”, and Bust is 33.9”.
- Size S: Length measures 45.3"(115cm) with a 29.1”(74cm) bust and 24.4''(62cm) Waist, 30.7''(78cm) Hip
- Size M: Length measures 46.1”(117cm) with a 30.7”(78cm) bust and 26.0''(66cm) Waist, 32.3''(82cm) Hip
- Size L: Length measures 46.9”(119cm) with a 32.3”(82cm) bust and 27.6''(70cm) Waist, 33.9''(86cm) Hip
- Size XL: Length measures 47.6”(121cm) with a 34.6”(88cm) bust and 29.9''(76cm) Waist, 36.2''(92cm) Hip
- Our Exclusive
- Slim Fit
- Camel Color
- Stand Collar
- Contrast Binding
- 10% Spandex, 90% Polyester
- Long Sleeves
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.