Finding Comfort Striped Oversized Sweater - White
SIZE & FIT
- Size S: Length measures 24.4”(62cm), with an approx. 43.3”(110cm) bust
- Size M: Length measures 24.8”(63cm), with an approx. 44.9”(114cm) bust
- Size L: Length measures 25.2”(64cm), with an approx. 46.5”(118cm) bust
- Size XL: Length measures 25.6”(65cm), with an approx. 48.0”(122cm) bust
- DUE TO THE OPEN KNIT FABRICATION, MEASUREMENTS MAY VARY
- New Arrival
- 100% Acrylic
- Hand wash cold / Flat Dry
- Long Sleeves
- No Closures
- Not Lined– Non-Sheer
Exclusive! You'll always find something cozy waiting for you in the Finding Comfort White Striped Oversized Sweater! This thick knit sweater, with black stripes, has an oversized bodice with a slight high-low hem and long sleeves with drop shoulders. Sizes available at S-XL!
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.