Full Of Cheer Cropped Knit Sweater - Rust
SIZE & FIT
Hayley is 5’7” and wears a Size Small. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 30”, and Bust is 32”.
- Size XS: Length measures 19.6”(50cm) from shoulder to hem with an approx. 42”(106cm) bust
- Size S: Length measures 20.0”(51cm) from shoulder to hem with an approx. 43”(110cm) bust
- Size M: Length measures 20.5”(52cm) from shoulder to hem with an approx. 45”(114cm) bust
- Size L: Length measures 21.0”(53cm) from shoulder to hem with an approx. 46.5”(118cm) bust
- DUE TO THE OPEN KNIT FABRICATION, MEASUREMENTS MAY VARY
- Best Seller
- Cropped Fit
- 40% Polyester, 35% Nylon, 20% Acrylic and 5% Angora
- Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat
- Crew Neckline
- Long Balloon Sleeves
- Soft, Thick Knit Fabrication
- No Closures
- Not Lined– Non Sheer
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.