Lapel Plaid Pocket Blazer
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’9” and wears a Size M. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 37”, and Bust is 35”.
- Size S: Front Length measures 28.3"(72cm) with a 38.6”(98cm) bust and 36.2''(92cm) waist
- Size M: Front Length measures 28.7”(73cm) with a 40.2”(102m) bust and 37.8''(96cm) waist
- Size L: Front Length measures 29.3”(74.5cm) with a 42.5”(108cm) bust and 40.2''(102cm) waist
- Size XL: Front Length measures 30.0”(76cm) with a 44.9”(114cm) bust and 42.5''(108cm) waist
- Best Seller
- Turndown Collar
- Material: Cotton/Polyester
- Grid pattern
- Two Pocket
- Long Sleeves
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.