Leopard Print Long Sleeve Short Shirt
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’9” and wears a Size S. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 37”, and Bust is 35”.
- Size S: Back Center Length measures 26.8"(68cm) with a 39.4”(100cm) bust and 24.0''(61cm) Sleeve Length
- Size M: Back Center Length measures 27.1”(69cm) with a 40.9”(104m) bust and 24.4''(62cm) Sleeve Length
- Size L: Back Center Length measures 27.6”(70cm) with a 43.3”(110cm) bust and 24.8''(63cm) Sleeve Length
- Size XL: Back Center Length measures 28.0”(71cm) with a 45.7”(116cm) bust and 25.2''(64cm) Sleeve Length
- Woven Fabric
- Material: Cotton/Polyester
- Long Sleeves
- Clothing placket: hedging
- No lining
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.