Greatest Hits Studded Fringe Denim Top
SIZE & FIT
Sky is 5’6” and wears a Size Small. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 33”, and Bust is 34”.
- Size S: Length measures 25.8”(65.5cm) from shoulder to front hem with a 45.7”(116cm) bust
- Size M: Length measures 26.4”(67cm) from shoulder to front hem with a 47.2”(120cm) bust
- Size L: Length measures 27.0”(68.5cm) from shoulder to front hem with a 48.8”(124cm) bust
- Size XL: Length measures 27.6”(70cm) from shoulder to front hem with a 50.4”(128cm) bust
- Relaxed Oversized Fit
- Long Sleeves with Button Cuffs
- Silver Studded Fringe Trim
- Subtle High Low Hemline
- Distressed Edges
- Front Snap Button Closures
- Not Lined
- Care: Hand Wash Cold, Hang Dry
- 70% Cotton and 30% Polyester
Our Greatest Hits Studded Fringe Denim Top is an epic rocker-chic vibe! Studded fringe trim details the look front to back. Designed in a vintage black denim that fits relaxed with a subtle oversized cut. Frayed edges and tiny silver studs detail the collar, long sleeves and the high-low hemline. A chic look to wear as a top or open as a jacket! Finished with front snap closures. Styled with the Chloe Mini Necklace, The Buddha Wheel Necklace, Delicate Balance Lace Cami Tank, Split Ankle Denim, Royale Heels and the Highland Bag.
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.