Retro Half High Collar Plaid Dress
SIZE & FIT
Model is 5’9” and wears a Size M. Her measurements are as follows: Waist is 25”, Hips 37”, and Bust is 35”.
- Size S: Front Length measures 35.0"(89cm) with a 37.4”(95cm) bust and 25.2''(64cm) Waist
- Size M: Front Length measures 35.8”(91cm) with a 39.0”(99m) bust and 26.8''(68cm) Waist
- Size L: Front Length measures 36.6”(93cm) with a 41.3”(105cm) bust and 29.1''(74cm) Waist
- Size XL: Front Length measures 37.4”(95cm) with a 43.7”(111cm) bust and 31.5''(80cm) Waist
- OML Exclusive
- half-high collar
- Material: Cotton/Polyester
- Swing Type
- Red Plaid
- Long Sleeves
- Clothing placket: hedging
- High waist
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.