Tie-Dyed Cotton Casual Suit - The Wizard of Oz
SIZE & FIT
- Size S: Length measures 23.6”(60cm) with a 46.5” (118cm) bust
- Size M: Length measures 24.2”(61.5cm) with a 48.8”(124cm) bust
- Size L: Length measures 24.8”(63cm) with a 51.2”(130cm) bust
- Size XL: Length measures 25.4”(64.5cm) with a 53.5”(136cm) bust
- Size S: Pant Length measures 13.0”(33cm) with a 26.0” (66cm) Waist
- Size M: Pant Length measures 13.4”(34cm) with a 28.4” (72cm) Waist
- Size L: Pant Length measures 13.8”(35cm) with a 30.7” (78cm) Waist
- Size XL: Pant Length measures 14.2”(36cm) with 33.1” (84cm) Waist
- Relaxed Fit
- Polyester and Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring Tie
- No Closures
- Not Lined
- Each Garment is Uniquely Dyed. Tie Dye Print May Vary.
Hang out in comfort and style! Finished with an elastic drawstring waist.
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.
❤️Free Standard Shipping Over $79 (More Shipping Details)
❤️Standard shipping usually takes 9-18 bussiness days, but it may be delayed by COVID -19
❤️You may select Express Shipping (4-7 business days for US reference) if you are in urgent order.
- If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 10 days from the delivery date of your order.