Tie-Dyed Mid Waist Jumpsuit - Sky Blue
SIZE & FIT
- Size S: Lenght 29.9”(76cm), Waist 25.2”(64cm), Hip 44.9”(114cm), Bust 37.0”(94cm)
- Size M: Lenght 30.7”(78cm), Waist 27.6”(70cm), Hip 47.2”(120cm), Bust 39.4”(100cm)
- Size L: Lenght 31.5”(80cm), Waist 29.9”(76cm), Hip 49.6”(126cm), Bust 41.7”(106cm)
- Size XL: Lenght 33.1”(84cm), Waist 32.3”(82cm), Hip 52.0”(132cm), Bust 44.1”(112cm)
- Relaxed Fit
- 90% Polyester and 10% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring Tie
- No Closures
- Not Lined
- Each Garment is Uniquely Dyed. Tie Dye Print May Vary.
Hang out in comfort and style! Finished with an elastic drawstring waist.
If you need assistance selecting a size, we suggest checking the measurements on the individual product page for the specific item you are interested in, as our stylists ensure to hand measure each size.
Ⓐ BUST - Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your chest.
Ⓑ WAIST -Measure where your waistline naturally creases when bending to one side.
Ⓒ RISE - Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the crotch seam.
Ⓓ HIPS - Measure, with feet together, the circumference of the fullest part of your hips +bottom.
*USE FOR RELATED STYLES
Ⓔ LENGTH - Measure from the waistband to the outside hemline.
Ⓕ INSEAM - Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the inside hemline.
DEFINING THE RISE:
HIGH RISE - Waistband sits at or above the navel.
MID RISE -Waistband sits just below the navel.
LOW RISE - Waistband sits 2" or more below navel.
Please note: Due to OML' s annual celebration, all staff is on vocation. We only accept orders but not ship From January 10th to January 29th. Please do not worry, your order will be shipped on January 30th according to the order of order. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
💖Buy 3 Get 15% Off Code: NEW15
💖Over 3 Get 18% Off, Code: NEW18
💖Buy 2 Get 12% Off, Code: NEW12
❤️Free Standard Shipping Over $79 (More Shipping Details)
- If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 10 days from the delivery date of your order.